by Amanda Koppelman-Milstein
- 1 package Grow and Behold chicken breast filets
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- half a lime
- 2-5 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, sliced
- 4 cups of assorted fresh vegetables (mushrooms, eggplant, fresh peppers, etc.)
- turmeric and garam masala to taste
- Canola or peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and put them in one bowl. Beat the two eggs in another bowl. Pour the breadcrumbs into a third bowl. Coat the chicken breast cubes in the eggs, and then roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Coat the bottom of a pan liberally with canola oil, and when it is hot, fry the chicken in small batches until it is firm and white in the middle. Set aside and clean out the pan. Heat one tablespoon of additional oil and fry the fresh garlic and ginger, and then stir fry the vegetables.
- Add the chicken, the half can of coconut milk, the lime juice, the turmeric, and the garam masala.
- Adjust the amount of lime juice or sesame oil to your tastes—I like ample amounts of sesame oil and lime juice but you might feel differently. Serve with brown rice.