- 2 lbs Ground Turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Around 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Hamburger Buns
- Rice Wine Vinegar
- Chop the garlic and ginger and sauté until brown.
- Mix the garlic and ginger with the ground turkey along with 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- Form the turkey meat into patties and fry in olive oil until they are white all the way through inside.
- Drizzle the patties with the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Serve in buns with mayonnaise, cilantro, and a tomato, scallion, and cucumber salad dressed with rice wine vinegar.