Adapted slightly from Garlic and Spice Turkey Drumettes from Florida Today.
Drummettes are a delicious part of the turkey wing–enjoy.
- 10 to 12 cloves of garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Pepper to taste
- Six turkey drummettes
- Place the garlic, oil, lemon juice and spices in a blender, and purée.
- Cover turkey wing pieces with the marinade, turning to cover completely, and let sit for 30 minutes to one hour.Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil, and place wings with the marinade in the pan.
- Cook 30 minutes, then baste drumettes with pan juices.
- Turn drumettes over and continue cooking for another 30 minutes or more, until meat is tender and juices run clear.