Serve 2-3 strawberries per person
- 4 ounces of parve chocolate, broken up (more for more generously dipped strawberries)
- 1 container of around 10 strawberries
- Make sure your pan is completely dry before you start melting the chocolate–you may want to heat it on medium for a few minutes and then let it cool down if you have recently washed it.
- Wash your strawberries and dry them thoroughly with paper towels.
- Line two plates with tin foil.
- Break up the chocolate and heat on low (ideally in a double broiler) until just melted. Stir, dip the strawberries in the chocolate, and set them in the fridge to harden.
- Eat soon–they will start to lose their snap by the time they’re a day old.