- 4 Grow and Behold Shoulder/Rainbow Chops, or 8 Lamb Chops
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground ancho chile pepper (with seeds)
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground chipotle chile pepper (with seeds)
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground coffee
- ½ teaspoon raw sugar
- ½ teaspoon toasted garlic (granulated)
Pat chops with a paper towel to remove excess moisture (chops should not feel wet). Mix spices together. Sprinkle evenly on chops. Cook to medium-rare (see How To Cook Lamb Chops).
A note about using whole dried chile peppers: Buy dried chiles and store in an airtight jar. Chop coarsely and grind in a spice mill or coffee grinder. Excess ground chiles can be stored for a week.