Perfect for lean steaks such as Shoulder Steaks, London Broil
- One 3/4-1lb Shoulder Steak
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon Ancho chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Aleppo pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- Combine spices and store in a sealed jar until ready to use. Rub spices over steak.
- Grill on high heat about 4 minutes per side on high heat until medium-rare. Move steak to a cooler side of the grill to finish cooking, if necessary. Do not overcook.
- Allow to rest 5-10 minutes, tented loosely with aluminum foil.
- Can be prepared ahead. When ready to serve, slice thinly. Serve on salad or make sandwiches.