Recipe adapted from AllRecipes.com
- 5 slices Beef Bacon
- 4-5lbs Turkey Thighs or Drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or Braggs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Place beef bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with pepper and garlic. In a bowl, mix the bacon, broth, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage. Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on low.