Recipe adapted for kosher cooking from Food and Wine. Serves 4
- Four 12oz Grow and Behold Rose Veal Rib Chops
- 2 TBSP extra-virgin olive oil, plus a little extra for drizzling
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/4 cup of chopped sage leaves
- pepper, to taste
- ~8 hours before cooking your chops, place them in a saltwater brine, of 35g salt:1 liter of water, following these instructions. Don’t be intimidated–brining the chops will help make them even more tender and succulent!
- On a platter, mix the garlic, herbs and 2 TBSP of oil
- Season the chops with pepper and a generous drizzle of olive oil
- Grill the chops over a medium-high heat, for ~6 minutes/side for medium chops
- Transfer the chops to the platter, and let stand for 3 minutes, turning a few times. Spoon the herbed oil mixture over the chops and serve.