Recipe by Naomi Heisler–serves four.
- 8oz Grow and Behold Pastrami Cubes, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 medium sweet potato, cubed
- two shallots, diced
- 1tsp oil
- four eggs
- a few pinches of red pepper (optional, but adds a nice kick)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and add the pastrami, onions, potatoes, and sweet potatoes to a large roasting pan and coat lightly with oil. Since the fat on the pastrami will render out and flavor the veggies, don’t worry about not fully coating the veggies in oil.Add seasonings to the pan, but be careful not to overseason, since the pastrami itself is so flavorful.
- Roast for ~50 minutes (flipping once or twice), until the veggies are fully cooked and have begun to brown.
- Fry four eggs, and top a plateful of hash with one egg/person. Enjoy!