Recipe by Andrew Mulberg
- 2 Rose Veal Chops
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 lemon wedge, squeezed
- Bring chops to room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Using a mallet, pound meat to desired thickness.
- Coat each side in flour, then dip in egg white, then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chop and saute until golden on each side, aprox 3-4 minutes (less if your chop is very thin)
- Remove chop and allow to rest on a plate.
- Add capers to pan and saute briefly. Add chicken stock and lemon juice, bring to a simmer and cook until thickened slightly, approx 5 minutes.
- Pour over warm chops
- Serve with a wondrous Chardonay