Serves four. Adapted for Kosher cooking from Food52
- 2lbs of Grow and Behold Skirt Steak
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Cut or tear skirt steak into 8″ sections, keeping thicker and thinner sections separate for even cooking if possible.
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients (reserving half of the scallions), and whisk to combine. Season to taste, and add steak. Refrigerate for eight hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill, then remove steak from marinade, placing on grill diagonally to grates.
- After four minutes, flip the steak over, then grill for another 4-5 minutes (for medium rare steaks–add one minute/side for each additional degree of doneness)
- Garnish with remaining scallions and serve