Recipe adapted for kosher cooking from Epicurious. Serves 4
- 1lb Grow and Behold Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons of minced chipotles in adobo, including sauce (feel free to adjust based on desired spice level)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 hamburger buns, halved horizontally
- Prepare grill for cooking over medium-hot charcoal (moderate heat for gas)
- Open any whole chipotles and discard seeds, then mince chipotles
- Mix chipotles and their sauce with beef and onions, then form mixture into four (3/4″ thick) patties.
- Grill burgers on lightly oiled grill rack (covered only if using gas grill), turning over once, 4 minutes total for medium-rare. Grill the buns, cut sides down, until grill marks appear, about 30 seconds. Serve burgers in the buns and add your favorite toppings!