Recipe adapted for kosher cooking from Martha Stewart. Serves 8
- 2lbs Grow and Behold Turkey Breast Filet, cut into eight slices, covered with plastic wrap and pounded into thin cutlets
- 2 tablespoons oil or schmaltz
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil/schmaltz over a high heat. Working in batches, cook the cutlets until browned and opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side (add 1 tablespoon of them remaining oil/schmaltz needed). Transfer the cutlets to a plate and cover loosely with foil.
- Add wine to the skillet, and bring to a boil. Cook, while scraping up the browned bits with a wooden spoon, until reduced to 1/2 cup–around 6 to 8 minutes.
- Whisk in the Dijon and bring to a simmer. Then, remove from heat; stir in parsley, and season with salt and pepper. Top turkey with the sauce and serve.