Recipe adapted for kosher, pastured meat from Food and Wine. Serves 4.
- 1 cup of Grow and Behold Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large baking potato, cut into wedges
- 12 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Then, add the chicken, potato wedges and garlic cloves and cook over moderately high heat, turning occasionally, until the chicken has browned, about 10 minutes. Then, add the wine to the skillet and simmer until it has reduced by half, about 2-5 minutes. Then, add the chicken broth and bay leaf. Cover and simmer the over a medium-low heat until the chicken is cooked through and the potatoes and garlic are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken and potatoes to a platter. Simmer the sauce until thickened (about 4 minutes) and discard the bay leaf. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, then pour it over the chicken and serve.