Adapted for kosher, pastured cooking from Smitten Kitchen. Serves 6 (as an appetizer or side dish)
- 3lbs Grow and Behold Chicken Wings
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch of hot pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line a large shallow baking pan with foil and lightly oil the pan.
- Mix the wings with the garlic, salt, soy, hoisin, honey, sesame oil, and hot pepper until coated. Spread the wings and the sauce in one layer in the pan and roast, turning over once, until cooked through, about one hour.
- Transfer the wings to a large bowl and toss with sesame seeds and scallion, then serve!