Recipe adapted for kosher, pastured cooking from Giada DeLaurentiis. Serves 6
- 3lbs Grow and Behold Chicken Wings
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest, grated
- 2-3 tablespoons harissa paste (adjust according to desired spice level)
- 1 tablespoon agave
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Nonstick cooking spray
- Place the chicken wings in a resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl whisk together the tequila, lime juice and zest, harissa, and agave. Then, add the marinade to the wings and seal the bag. Toss the wings in the marinade to coat evenly, then place in the refrigerator and allow the wings to marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat the over to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, and lay each wing out on the tray. Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, flipping the wings half way through, until cooked through and deep golden brown. Meanwhile place the marinade in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is reduced to a glaze consistency. Remove the glaze from the heat and add the cooked chicken wings. Toss to coat, and serve.