Recipe adapted for kosher cooking from Martha Stewart. Serves 4
- 1 1/4 lbs Grow and Behold Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Filets, fully cooked and cut into strips
- 1 quart Grow and Behold Chicken Bone Broth
- 3/4lb fusilli
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, plus 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice and more zest for serving
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, plus more for serving
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine broth, pasta, oil, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/2 cup water in a large straight-sided skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally, 9 minutes.
- Season chicken generously with salt and pepper; add to skillet. Continue to cook, stirring, until pasta is al dente and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
- Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and dill. Serve immediately, topped with more lemon zest and dill, and a generous drizzle of olive oil.