This is a great 1-pot meal, perfect for back to school or a busy week when getting a hot meal on the table feels like a stretch.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch collards, stems removed and sliced in 1/2″ ribbons
- 1 package Bratwurst Beef Sausage (or sausage of your choice), cut in 1/4″ slices
- Using the saute mode, saute onion in oil until translucent.
- Add sausage rounds and cook, stirring occasionally, 1-2 minutes (you can cook longer and really brown the meat, but you don’t have to).
- Add collards, one handful at a time, stirring to coat greens with onions and sausage after each handful.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Close Instant Pot and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes. Let pressure release before opening.
- Serve with rice or noodles.