This has become a quick go-to recipe for preparing salmon filets. It would be quite delicious on top of Korean Short Ribs or Denver Steak as well.
- 1/4 cup best quality mayonnaise (we like Sir Kensington’s)
- 4 tablespoons red miso
- 1″ chunk fresh ginger, grated on a microplane
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush or a spoon, spread over all sides of filets.
- Broil for 7 minutes (more if filets are large) and allow fish to rest 2-3 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, if desired.